Because of the amount of snow on many of our side roads our buses will not be running tomorrow (Thursday, March 26th). We are planning for the safest possible drop off/pick up for students for Thursday, March 26th. Because we will be having parents transport their children to school we are asking everyone to follow the schedule below to ensure safety for all our students.
- The St. Edward entrance will be used as the entrance for all traffic, the St. Louis entrance will be the exit for all traffic.
- Anyone dropping off students are asked to use the bus lane and drop students off at the main doors of the school. We do not want any students being dropped off until your vehicle is in the drop off area in front of the school.
- Students will be dropped off one vehicle at a time. Parents are asked not to escort their children into the school as this will pose issues with the flow of traffic.
- We will put out signs and pylons to help direct traffic and, and we will have staff members present.
- It is not necessary to sign students in, or to come into the school, as we would like to maintain the flow of traffic in the parking lot. Drop off times will be 8:25-8:50.
- Parents are asked to car pool where possible to minimize traffic.
At dismissal, we will be asking everyone to park in the main parking lot. Parents MUST come into the school to pick up their child/children, as we do not want anyone to be unsupervised in the parking lot. There will be a sign out sheet in the main lobby. If you are sending your child home with someone else you will need to send a note, otherwise we will not be able to allow your child to leave with anyone else. Pick up times will be 2:30-2:50.
Thanks in advance for your support!